Skip to content

Spouse & Dependents

Dependents or Derivatives – your spouse and children (unmarried under 21 years of age) who are filing for their green cards too along with you must complete an entire I-485 application as well, including photographs, medical examinations, birth certificates etc. if resident already in the US or form I-824 if resident abroad. It can take…

This content is available to EB-1 & O-1 COMBO Guides and EB-1 Artist Green Card artists only!
Log me in! How to Join!