Skip to content

Consular Processing

When applying for an EB-1 or any visa for USA while living abroad, you will need to go through Consular Processing to finalize your green card. Adjustment of status(I-485) is the process that applicants who are already in the US can apply for permanent resident status without having to return home to complete processing. YES!!…

This content is available to EB-1 & O-1 COMBO Guides and EB-1 Artist Green Card artists only!
Log me in! How to Join!