Skip to content


You were awarded an O-1 Visa! You now need to change your sponsor – Employer, Agent or Manager. Your new sponsor must file Form I-129 with the USCIS office. This must be done during the term of your current O-1 – before its end date. This is seen as an amended petition and it must…

This content is available to EB-1 & O-1 COMBO Guides and O-1 Artist Visa artists only!
Log me in! How to Join!