Skip to content

Mailing your Application

When mailing your application we recommend of filing from within the USA you use government run postal services. As you are mailing to the US government it is wise to use the government system. Choose their registered post or that your mail is tracked in some way. It is not necessary to request a signature…

This content is available to EB-1 & O-1 COMBO Guides and EB-1 Artist Green Card artists only!
Log me in! How to Join!