Skip to content

I-131 | Advanced Parole

Travel Document/Advanced Parole I-131 allows you to travel abroad while waiting for your green card to finalize. This is also the Re-Entry Permit form for if you are a green card holder and wish to leave the USA for a year or more. Please also keep in mind that the granting of AP is a…

This content is available to EB-1 & O-1 COMBO Guides and EB-1 Artist Green Card artists only!
Log me in! How to Join!