Skip to content

I-765 | EAD – Employment Authorization Document

If you are already based in the USA the Employment Authorization Document (EAD) I-765 application, also known as the Temporary Green Card allows you to stay in the US and legally work unrestricted as if on a green card. This is beneficial to you if you are to be soon out of status or if you are…

This content is available to EB-1 & O-1 COMBO Guides and EB-1 Artist Green Card artists only!
Log me in! How to Join!