Skip to content

3 & 10 Yr Bars

If you have stayed in the United States unlawfully and you leave and then attempt to return (legally), you will be barred from reentry for either three or ten years, depending on the length of your unlawful stay. There is also a permanent bar. You won’t accrue unlawful presence for purposes of the three- and…

This content is available to EB-1 & O-1 COMBO Guides and EB-1 Artist Green Card artists only!
Log me in! How to Join!